Neteller- Guide to fund your cell phone casino account to play slot games
Playing slots at online casinos has become so easy these days. You just have to visit the online casino either by your web browser or with the casino app on your cell phone and tablet and start to play your choicest of slots instantly. With so many deposit options available at the online casinos it has become secure and safe to play responsible and legal real money gaming too.
Among many deposit options available for US players is NETELLER that is considered one of the most reputable online payment systems. Recognized for its fast and secure transferring of funds, NETELLER has become a hugely popular e-wallet, and is now one of the most prevalent forms of payment in the online gaming industry. In this guide you will see how Neteller can be used and the things to look for when depositing with this convenient e wallet deposit mode.
What is NETELLER?
NETELLER is an e-money/e-wallet service founded in 1996, owned and operated by publicly traded British global payments company Paysafe Group Plc. People in over 200 countries use the NETELLER service to transfer money to and from merchants, such as forex trading firms, social networks, or online gambling firms, and can withdraw funds directly using the Net+ card or transfer the balance to their own bank accounts. NETELLER began processing online gambling payments in July 2000, it was processing payments for 80% of the world’s gambling merchants.
Neteller and online casinos
Neteller is an all-in-one solution that can keep track of your gaming funds easier than ever. If you’d like to use your Neteller account to play online games, sign up at the reputed online casino of your choice and make a deposit. If you start winning then you can request that your winnings are sent back to your Neteller account. A range of withdrawal options are also available to get any amount held in your Neteller web wallet back to you, and one way is by you being sent out a debit card which is linked directly to your web wallet, so you can always instantly access those funds.
Making a Neteller deposit at the online casino
In order to make a deposit into an US friendly casino using Neteller, you’ll first need to set up an account. This is absolutely free to do, and should only take you a few minutes. Once you have that account ready to go, you’ll then need to link your Neteller account to a funding source. This could be a credit card, a bank account, or another source of funds to draw on.
Now that you’re all set up to bet online with Neteller, simply go to the cashier. There, you should find a Neteller banking option.
- Choose ‘NETeller’ as your deposit option in the casino banking software and complete the form.
- You can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds directly to your Account conveniently and with minimal fuss. You can fund Neteller easily by Debit and Credit Cards, ACH, Bank Wire and other convenient depositing methods.
- You’ll need to input your account number, and let the internet casino know how much you’d like to deposit.
- The amount will then be deducted from your Neteller account
- Once you’ve submitted your request, your deposit should be approved in just seconds. The money will appear in your online casino account right away, allowing you to play instantly!
Advantages to Neteller deposits
One of the great things about having a Neteller account is the ability to handle all of your gaming withdrawals and deposits in one convenient spot.
- This makes it a lot easier to maintain accounts at multiple internet casino sites.
- You can withdraw money from one account, then hold it in your Neteller account or deposit it on another site.
- If you link your Neteller account to your bank account, you can then proceed to withdraw your money to your bank.
- Neteller is also the most widely accepted e-wallet site in the casino industry.
- Neteller gives you a secure and safe way to quickly make deposits and withdrawals at internet casino sites.
- With Neteller, you only have to share your personal financial account once; after that, you’ll only be sharing your Neteller account information, which is still protected by the same great security technologies used by all of online sites.
- To ensure all the transactions are secure Neteller has implemented 128-bit encryption technology, 128-bit encryption technology and even identity verification.
- Due to transaction monitoring the US players who use Neteller for making deposits and withdrawals at an online casino will always know how much was spent or cashed out.
Disadvantages to Neteller deposits
While Neteller is a great service, there is at least one drawback when compared to other e-wallet solutions. Neteller is almost exclusively used at online gaming websites, which means that’s all you can use it for. If you’d like to spend that cash at other online merchants, you’ll first have to withdraw it to your bank account.
Neteller US online casinos
Many US players have already chosen Neteller to be their e-wallet. Its convenience and the possibilities it opens are incomparable. For instance one can even a purchase pre-paid MasterCard using Neteller account if he/she likes to. So the players using this online banking method have the flexibility when gaming at online casinos the other players may not have. The players who like playing online can use it for depositing funds in numerous casinos. Here are to name a few which offer the best welcome bonuses to its fist time players and are well known casinos online.
- All star slots
- Borgata Casino
- Bovada Casino
- Clubworld Casino
- Intertops casino
- Lucky Red Casino
- Rich Casino
- Slotocash Casino
Important things to note about NETELLER
Note that to register your own NETELLER account, you must be at least 18 years old. Each person may only have one account.
To start the registration process, you will be taken to the NETELLER registration site. When you open your account it is important to use your REAL information, because when you want to withdraw money from NETELLER you will need to confirm your identity (i.e. send identity documents). Make sure your phone number is correct, as NETELLER will call you to verify your account
Everyone who registers first gets an Express Account. Although you can use it to transfer money to and from casino sites and send money to friends, it has many limitations. To avoid these limitations, you can apply for an Extended Account – this process is called “upgrading”. These are the advantages of having an Extended Account:
- With an Express Account, you can only deposit $2,150 to your account, but with Extended there’s no such limit
- With an Express Account, you can only deposit 100 to your NETELLER account by credit card, but with Extended there’s no such limit
- You can withdraw your money from NETELLER (you can’t do this with an Express Account!)
- Increases your transaction limits
- You can apply for own Net+ cards (provided by MasterCard).
“Upgrading” your account to Extended is very easy. The first step is to send scanned copies of some verification documents to support department in email.
Two types of documents are needed: a government issued identity document (passport, driving licence or ID card) and a “confirmation of address” document (utility bill, for example). Scan and send the documents to email@example.com the email address you registered with them.
After about a week, they will send you an email. If some documents were not acceptable, they will ask you to re-send them. If all of them are accepted, the second step of the verification process begins. Also support member will call you on the phone and ask some routine questions – your date of birth, email address, answer to your security question and address. If you don’t receive this phone call within one week, ask the support team to call you at a convenient time. That’s it, you have an Extended Account!
There is also a “VIP” level account above the Extended Account. If you transfer 6,000 USD to casino each month for a consecutive 90-day period, you’ll automatically become a VIP, and to maintain your VIP status you need to transfer 3,000 USD to gaming sites each month over a consecutive 90-day period. The advantages of becoming a VIP are: free withdrawals, a 1.5% foreign exchange fee (instead of the usual 2.5%), very high transaction limits, exclusive prizes and promotions, and dedicated account management.
If you want to deposit money to poker rooms, casinos or sportsbooks (so-called “merchants”, the easiest way is to visit the online casino site’s cashier and initiate a transfer from there.
Alternatively, you may visit online site, click on the “Transfer” tab and select “Merchant Transfer”. This option is a bit more complicated because you need to obtain a “Merchant Transfer Code” from the gambling site, so it is advised to send money to gambling sites directly from through their cashier. This type of transfer is free of charge.
Withdrawing money from your NETELLER account
In order to withdraw money from your account, you will need an Extended Account (for information on upgrading to an Extended Account, see above). The following withdrawal methods are available:
- Net+ Prepaid Card (withdrawal through ATMs) (takes place instantly)
- Bank transfer (takes 3-5 business days)
- Cheque (by regular mail) (takes up to 21 business days)
- Cheque (by courier) (the time required varies by country)
The Net+ cards
One of the best things about NETELLER is that they offer their own credit cards: the Net+ Prepaid Card (a plastic card for withdrawing money from ATMs and paying at shops worldwide) and the Net+ Virtual Card (for online purchases). Both are provided by MasterCard, so they are accepted everywhere a MasterCard credit card can be used. When you use Net+ cards, you can use the balance on your account directly, so you don’t need to “load” money onto your cards.
Your Net+ Virtual card MUST be in the same currency as you have in this account, but you can choose the currency for the Net+ Prepaid card. However, if the currency of your account and the currency of your Net+ Prepaid card are different, you will have to pay a foreign exchange fee of 2.95% for each transaction. At this time, Net+ cards are available in the US Dollar (USD) currency. If you would like to have a Net+ card, you need to request it at their online site. A Net+ Prepaid card usually needs around 21 business days to arrive by mail. The plastic card and the PIN code are sent in two different letters for security reasons.
To see all the ways you can get in touch with NETELLER it is recommended to use the live chat feature, as live support can quickly answer any questions In addition, you can call at +1-855-769-3600 email or mail them if you wish.