If you want to enjoy Las Vegas tournaments now you can do so with your cell phone at your own convenience when you are visiting Vegas strip. Now have another gaming option that is easy to play with on your smartphones without leaving the bar or the pool even when in Vegas.
MGM resorts the largest casino operator on the Vegas Strip, launched a mobile gaming platform last year where you can play online tournament available on the Wi-Fi system at nine MGM properties.
According to Lovell Walker the executive director of Interactive Gaming Development at MGM Resorts mobile is going to be a major part of gaming and it is the first digital and interactive tournament to be offered by a regulated casino in the United States.
Mobile betting is one way MGM does hope to draw in younger customers, who are more attached to their smartphones and online platforms and less into playing card games or slot machines on casino floors.
The casino industry analyst at Union Gaming in Las Vegas John DeCree believes that the mobile betting market is an important step for casinos since “more than 50 percent of Las Vegas Strip’s business is (activities) off the casino floor. So how else can you interact with those people when they’re at the pool or the bar.”
According to MGM, the mobile gaming platform known as easyPlay Mobile Tournaments, is available to players ages 21 or older at these nine MGM properties: ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, Luxor, New York-New York and Excalibur.
easyPlay at MGM
easyPlay at MGM is the mobile tournament that offers you $500 match bonus when you enter to play with your cell phone. All you need is to sign up by registering your name, email and password of eight characters. You will receive an activation email and you need to click to verify your account.
Once your account is activated you will be taken to tournament menu that is accessed by clicking the three horizontal lines available on the left side of the tournament page.
Next browse the ongoing active tournaments and select the one you wish to play. At the time of writing the following tournaments were available: Weekly empire Bingo played with $5; Diamond High roller tournament with $50; Jester poker with $25; Triple Sapphire Sevens slot with $10 and many more. Just click on the one you wish to play. You have the choice to either play for real money or to play for fun and practice to understand first the game play.
If you choose to play for real money you will need to make a deposit that is fund the casino with your betting amount.
You click on confirm purchase as shown above and you will be taken to the cashier pager to make a deposit with friendly deposit options like Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, American express and Discover.
Once you are done with your payments you can then enjoy your tournament on your cell phone.
Match bonuses and the deal
To grab match bonuses you need to purchase non-refundable Entry Credits then the casino gets you to match bonus up to $500. You can use entry credit to buy entries then play compete and win.
You need to choose an offer or the deal like $20 for $40 deal you Get $40 in your easyPlay account for just $20 which means you pay $20 and you get $40
Note that this is a non-refundable purchase deposit, and can only be used towards future purchase of tournament entries. All tournament play must occur at inside Nevada.
EasyPlay will allow you at the Strip properties “to compete with other players in a variety of tournament games using your own mobile devices whether you are at the pool, sipping cocktails at the bar, or simply relaxing in your rooms. You can “win thousands of dollars in cash and other prizes by playing in regularly scheduled tournaments of classic casino games including slots, bingo and video poker as well as fun social, casual and console games.”
The Rules to Play
- Tournament entries may be purchased online in advance where allowed by law. Resorts participating in easyPLAY mobile tournaments include: Bellagio, ARIA,MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur or Circus Circus Las Vegas (“Participating Resorts”).
- There is no limit to the amount of entries a Participant may purchase, on condition that all entries are purchased before the conclusion of scheduled tournament play. Any sessions remaining after tournament play hours have concluded are forfeited.
- Each tournament entry should be played in its entirety on only one device during scheduled tournament play hours. For “spin-based” tournaments, number of spins for each tournament varies and is listed at time of purchase.
- In the event of a malfunction that cannot be corrected, any and all tournament standings earned from the malfunctioned tournament will be null and void.
- A Participant’s score is determined by the number of points registered on the Participant’s rankings at the end of their tournament.
- If two or more Participants have the same final score upon tournament completion, and that final score warrants a paid ranking, the tied Participants will equally split the sum total of the applicable prizes.
- Participants may continue to play in open tournaments until time has expired, thus the ranking will continue to update for all players until the tournament is closed.
- Tournament Winners will be notified via the email address provided on their easyPLAY profile. Winners are responsible for checking spam and junk folders.
- ournament Winners may cash out winnings at a Participating Resort casino cage with a valid government-issued ID and the email address that was used to register the winning account, or a qualified PayPal account. Transfers of any or all of your prize balance to your PayPal account shall incur a $1.00 service charge per transaction, and shall be deducted from the transferred amount.
- Tournament winnings must be redeemed within one year of winning, or they will be forfeited.
- Participants may only cash out winnings. Other balances on easyPLAY accounts from user-canceled tournaments, promotional credits or refunds can only be used for future tournament entry purchases.
- The easyPLAY official time for all tournaments is Pacific Standard or Daylight time as determined by the easyPLAY Mobile Tournament Server, whose time is calibrated with the official time servers of the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology and the U.S. Naval Observatory. Any play that is attempted after the end of the tournament hours will not be counted in that entry’s score and the remainder of any spins purchased will be forfeited, of no value and may not be refunded.
- To participate, easyPLAY requires modern mobile browsers, equipment and operating systems to properly operate. No warranty is made that your specific combination of technology is supported. In the event that your mobile browsers, equipment or operating systems are not supported, you may receive a refund for the unusable tournament entries that you purchased and your account will be suspended until newer mobile browsers, equipment or operating systems are acquired.
- When applicable, winners are solely responsible for all taxes. By entering into any easyPLAY tournament, you authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s).
In case you need some help or wish to contact the casino staff then there is customer support. The best way to contact easyPLAY at MGM Resorts Las Vegas about your account is to visit the MGM Resorts M life Desk in person at any of the following locations during their normal hours-7 AM to Midnight Sun-Thu and 7 AM to 1 AM Fri-Sat whether you play at Aria, Bellagio, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York New York. You may also send an email at email@example.com and receive a response within 48 hours.
MGM also offers sports wagering on your cell phone. Wanna know how to play read our next post.