When you choose to play online casino games on your cell phone obviously you need a Wi Fi connection with GPS enable on your cell phone or tablet. You often want that your gaming goes on smoothly with your hand set without any internet break specially when you are gambling with your real money with your cell device. With many slot games apps on app store you need to be online to enjoy them too though some games apps also work offline.
So to enjoy some real money gaming at online casinos you need to have a good data service from the best phone network provider. If you are thus curious to know the latest unlimited data plans and their fees, features here are the unlimited data plans from Verizon, T mobile, AT&T and Sprint. Just compare them and select that suits you the best for instant gaming.
These big four carriers offer unlimited plans with unlimited talk, texting and data. So the Data limits for each carrier goes like this: AT&T: 22GB, Verizon: 22GB, Sprint: 23GB and T-Mobile: 30GB
Obviously, one of the reasons unlimited plans exist is to offer lots of data at a reasonable price — reasonable enough to beat overage charges. Here’s what a single line of unlimited data on each carrier costs: Sprint: $50 per month; AT&T Choice: $60 per month; T-Mobile One: $70 per month; Verizon: $80 per month and AT&T Plus: $90 per month
Note that the plans for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon do not include taxes, surcharges or additional fees. Also all of the plans include a $5-per-month autopay discount. AT&T’s Unlimited Choice plan limits people to standard-definition video, data speeds capped at 3Mbps and has no hotspot data allowance. Also Sprint’s promotion expires March 31, 2018, and a single line will then cost $60 per month for line one, $40 for line two and $30/mo. lines 3-4. Streams video at up to HD 1080p, music at up to 1.5mbps, gaming at up to 8mbps.
Comparison of single line of unlimited data on each carrier
If you need additional lines of unlimited data, each of the big four has a range of prices:
- AT&T Choice: $60 per month for the first line, $55 per month for the second line and lines three through 10, $20 per month unless the device is a wearable, then it’s $10 per month
- AT&T Plus: $90 per month for the first line, $55 per month for second line and lines three through 10, $20 per month unless it’s for a wearable, then $10 per month
- Sprint: $50 per month for the first line, $40 per month for a second line, no additional monthly fee for lines three through five (so, a family of five pays $90 per month or $18 per line)
- T-Mobile: $100 per month for the first two lines, or $47 per month each for three lines, or $40 each for four lines
- Verizon: $80 per month for the first line, $70 per month each for two lines, $54 per month each for three lines and $45 per month each for four lines
- Sprint’s current promotion reverts back to regular pricing after March 31, 2018 — $60 per month for the first line, $40 per month for a second line and $30 per month for lines three through five as mentioned above.
Video Streaming with unlimited plans
All carriers now provide HD video streaming with their unlimited data plans. Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint all offer high-definition video streaming included in their plans — previously T-Mobile and Sprint limited video streaming to a lower resolution, but the carriers quickly altered data plans to include high-definition video streaming to match what Verizon offers.
AT&T Choice limits video streaming to standard definition, but for $30 more a month you can get the Plus plan that includes high-definition video streaming.
Mobile hotspot data limits
If you use your phone as a mobile hotspot, keep in mind there are limits on just how much data you can use.
- Verizon – 10GB per month of mobile hotspot data
- T-Mobile – 10GB per month of mobile hotspot data
- Sprint – 10GB per month of mobile hotspot data
- AT&T Plus – 10GB per month of mobile hotspot data
- AT&T Choice – no mobile hotspot data
So now you have wonderful options from all four major US carriers for unlimited data plans. Before you select or choose a plan for your cell phone do look at other factors like cost of phone, extended warranties, taxes, surcharges and activation fees –(though T-Mobile has folded some of these into its pricing). It’s also worth considering network coverage and the quality of that coverage, too.
Well, now for casino games online playing for fun or real money might be easy with these Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon carriers’ unlimited plans and you would never worry of losing the game in between any of your gaming sessions while playing them online or even playing social games apps with your friends.